Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi has been named Top Hair Restoration Surgeon for 2016 and nominated as a Leading Physician of the World by the International Association of HealthCare Professionals (IAHCP)
- The procedure is done in an outpatient clinic setting.
- Most procedures are performed in a single day.
- The procedure will last anywhere from 6 to 16 hours depending on number of grafts.
- All preoperative and postoperative information, consents and other relevant paperwork will be provided to the client in advance to read and ask questions.
- Blood tests and a family doctor’s medical are required prior to the procedure.
- The procedure is done only under the local anesthesia.
- Your head will be shaved prior to the procedure for optimal extraction and implantation of the grafts.
- Exception to shaving of the recipient area is offered in the Executive Sessions.
- Some swelling of the face will occur postoperatively due to the anesthetic fluid used; the swelling may last 2-5 days postoperatively.
- Medications for pain, swelling and infection prevention will be provided postoperatively.
- All patients will have a postoperative follow-up in the clinic the day after their procedure.
- Patient who are travelling by air with a flight time greater than 5 hours must stay in the location of their procedure for 7 days. The cabin air may dry out and potentially kill the grafts and thus affecting their growth.
- Some redness of the front hairline are may be visible initially and fade to a dull pink color over the next 3 months.
- Hats are not to be worn over the grafted areas for 4 weeks.
- Exercise involving aerobics, lifting weights is not allowed for 4 weeks.
- Sun exposure of grafted areas is to be avoided for 3-6 months.
- Swimming with the head under water is not allowed for 1 year.
- Growth of new hair occurs gradually.
- The newly implanted hair will fall out within the first 2 weeks to 6 weeks post transplant. New hair growth will start at 3 months and a gradual increase
Click to see a live Alvi Armani hairline patient that had his hairline and temples restored at high density in our Beverly Hills clinic with Dr Baubac.
Dr. Baubac sits down with the owner of HairLossFight.com for a one on one interview to discuss hair loss, FUE Hair Restoration and the newest technologies offered by Alvi Armani.
At Alvi Armani we also perform Hair Restoration for woman. Please check out one of our latest Female Results.
It takes years of experience to learn the skills needed to perfect natural looking Crown Results. Here Dr. Baubac restored this patient’s crown at a high density.
This patient had 4,000 grafts FUE with us to restore his entire head of hair
Dr. Baubac has been named a RealSelf Top Doctor. A recognition awarded to less then 10% of doctors on RealSelf
Hello Dr. Baubac,
I am extremely satisfied with the results and services. I have actually referred multiple friends to Alvi Armani for their procedures.
Thank you so much for giving me back my lost hairline!!! I really appreciate it.